Thursday, October 3, 2013

A trip to Explore and Rediscover myself Cuba Part I ( 2 )

After making myself comfortable, kissing the ocean and getting some rum, the sunset came to bring silence and help me realize that what I had dreamed of for so long was there for me to live and explore.

There was lots of fun things to do at the Hotel ...
Snorkelling, Ride Horses, Catamaran unsafe trip, Aquatic Ballet, Romantic Dinner at the Beach, Beach Volleyball , Salsa dancing ... hmmm ufff I could already feel that all my super energy was back !!!

Aquatic Ballet rehearsal ...



  
 at night I went to the pool area and read about guitar history, I fell asleep around de tarantulas, moonlight and the perfect weather ... I woke up hungry around 12am and went to the Snack bar
( 24h of pure happiness ) right after I set down a white boy wearing a blue shirt set close to me, he ordered some food and a glass of water which kind of scared me, nobody goes to the 24h bar to order water ...
Oh well...
We started to chat and he told me that he lived in Canada and that he was there with friends AND that one of his friends was from Brasil ... Oh ! Brazilians in Cuba! I like that .... His friends went out to party in Holguin and he stayed in for the night ... well, lucky me this way I met him ...
 in that giant Hotel sometimes you just get a chance to see the same person once... 

I wasn't in Cuba to meet boys, I actually was there to run away from boys, but I was alone and as soon as I met his friends I figured that they were sweet boys and that they were going to be a great Company for me while I was there !
Boys ... 

This is him, Kyle, he wants to be a UFC fighter !!!


Kyle Mom and Giant Beer Mug


Vitor From Salvador Bahia Brasil Like me!!! We have a Baiano face no ?!


Paul !!!!


Dillon !!!


It is now just missing a picture of Chad ... 

I got buddies to keep me in company and drink with me !!! They were really funny boys and I love people that can make me laugh ...

BUT during the day most of the fun was with MOM !!!
We went to one of the most beautiful experiences of my life ! Snorkelling was just so beautiful and it felt so free, I first went all dressed up with life jacket and bla but when the instructor noticed my amazing swimming skills he let me go free!!! The ocean is so magical, the Corals and different fishes around, the shells and the silence, for a second I wished that I was pregnant ! it would be so amazing to do that with a baby in my belly, that would feel so free and I would be sharing that moment of love and magic with the love and magic inside of me ....


Bye Land ...


The MAN Oscar 1/2 man 1/2 Fish !!!


Hey you fish ...



The Vehicle ...

 Writing stories in the Ocean mmmm


When I got back from this adventure I was feeling so special, I could realize that I was so lucky in my life and that I had so much, that good memories can't always be captured, everything I saw in the ocean was forever saved inside my little box of good memories and I was so in Love with the ocean I wanted to just swim forever !
I went back to my room to grab my guitar and write a song of happiness ...


that was close to 6pm and all the lifeguards and instructors were getting ready to go home, when I heard one of them call my name ( they all knew my name ... ) he wanted to play my guitar and he told me that his wife was a music teacher !!! YEAHOOO! That was perfect, I was exactly looking for teachers and his wife was graduated in Piano but guitar was also her instrument....
Next day in the morning when I first went to the Beach she was there with her blue green eyes sitting under a tree with her guitar waiting for me ... 
Luck ... 

Kirenia's Husband Romeo, he learned how to play the guitar really fast because of his passion and dedication ( and amazing teacher his wife! )


Beautiful Kirenia



Kirenia is now a friend and that was the first Cuban friend I met there, I was extremely happy and felling super lucky ! She is a sweet woman they have 2 kids a boy and a girl, she is a very dedicated mother and they are a very beautiful couple 
Have lessons at the Beach felt free, beautiful, simple, music all we could hear was the sound of the waves, no cars, no crazy civilization around us, just the passion we shared ... 
I felt freedom, real freedom for the first time in a long time, and there was me finding what i lost 
Happiness ...




1 comment: