Friday, May 10, 2013

Watermelon flavor and ocean feeling

I am missing the ocean so much I catch myself thinking of the water all the time, this inspired me to do this little beach nail art , also this new tights inspired the nails, ( that I am going to wear when I get to go Cuba hopefully in July ! ) .
******** Nails took over an hour to be done !

This Watermelon Popsicle is super refreshing !!! You will need ...

1cup of watermelon
1/3 of cup black berry
2 table spoon of chia seeds ( I used white seeds )
Agave ( as much as you want if the watermelon is very sweet you won't even need it )
Ginger ( fresh just like a tea spoon )

Blend the ingredientsssss!

put some berries in the Popsicle maker add the juice and let it freeze for 6 hours and yumm!!!
Healthy delicious mmm.
















No comments:

Post a Comment