Oooh it got so warm out everyone looks happier and more colorful ! yeee flip flops !! My house is not only super warm but the huge windows welcome the sun to hang all day in my living room
When it gets warm I just want to eat ice cream and Popsicles all day :) yes they are delicious but full of bad sugars and all the baddies that comes with the goodiezzz ! *did I just create a new language ?
Now to save my sugar craving I am addicted to healthy Popsicles !!!....
and the Best part about this specific flavour is that we can still use the skin of the pineapple to make a pineapple desert !
Pineapple skin desert !!!
Doesn't get any sweeter yeeee !
- 1 cup of Fresh Pineapple ( Yes, you will have to peel it BUT we are using the skin )
- 4 table spoon Greek Yogurt
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tea spoon Vanilla extract
- Unsweetened coconut
Put the pineapple, almond milk , vanilla extract and as much cinnamon as you love and the lime juice with the zest , in the blender ( I made it in the magic bullet )
Fill the bottom of the Popsicle maker you are using with the coconut, it will look super nice when it is ready, pour the juice you just made in it and drop a spoon of Greek Yogurt for each Popsicle, it will create funny shapes once it is ready and add some creaminess hehe
Freeze for 7 hours, eatable after 6 if don't open the freezer 14 times to check if it is already ready...
* Pictures of the making process in the end of this post !
Now the Candy ....
Well... Really all the ingredients you need are on this picture...
What you do is :
- Boil the skin in aprox. 3 cups of water ( until the skin is soft )
- Blend it with the water
- Strain and save the pulp with 20% of the juice
- Put in a pot in a medium heat with the agave, cloves, coconut oil and coconut
- the longer you let it cook the thicker it will be
- let it sit to bring the flavours of the cloves