Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Adoro! Moda Blog is up !



Not only because Carol Souza is my friend since my first steps into this world, but she comes from a very talented family, she was always fashion classy and a sweet heart ! Now with her project Adoro! that produces events in Basil and the blog with fashion, gastronomy and all kinds of girly life tips ! I am very excited to be part of this project of the Adoro! moda blog, because Toronto has the cool free fashion we don't have every where in Brazil yet, people here are not afraid of showing their personality through their looks FREE fashion I love and the sun has arrived, I have already my legs out, the Popsicle season has arrived and I am making some delicious health low cal ones today, will be posting them later !!!

You can check the blog here www.adoromodablog.com.br
and there is a little video of me in Portuguese introducing myself ! xo
 

Love Ju
xo






          This Look is very me I love Red and I love looking like I am going to a Business meeting !






H&M trench coat, Aldo Shoes, DKNY Purse, Ardene tights and jewelery and my loved CHLOĆ© SUNGLASSES ! and orange lips ... cheap lip stick at wall mart

No comments:

Post a Comment