Sunday, February 21, 2010

Recorded First Beatles Song : Girl .

Sunday 7:20am I wake up.

Again, It is Sunday

no subway until 9am.

0 dollars in my wallet ,

I am suppose to be at work by 7:30 ... Cab ... Seja o que Deus quiser.

After a horse day at work, I went to the STUDIO ...

I recorded the song Girl, written by John and Paul . Singing is Hard . I am gonna practice 34 times more .

... at least I got this amazing feeling . I like to hear to my own Voice, sometimes I wish I had a better rock n' roll thing, but I am Bossa Nova and Samba ...
I want to get better better and better , I probably will , specially if I don't smoke ( which not is gonna happen ) .

I had a little bit of Heart pain today , a nice scene of a memory came to my eyes and I could feel it all over my body . We used to have so much fun when we were High, I hope I can feel with someone else ... the same happiness .

I hope I can be Happy again . STOP ... grrrr

I love today ... Today is almost tomorrow / Yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment