Thursday, February 25, 2010

CHAT

Person 1:

I am very tired ...

my life is like a puzzle

I was very successful

focused

determined

loved

4:01pm Person

hi ...

:D:D
4:01pm Taina

yes that's how it is, it is made of ups and downs , and the most important is

BE

determined

than focused

than loved

because when you are determined you love, love yourself, my friend (Budah Moderno) really thought me how to love my self I wish you could meet him but he went back to BRASIL.

4:02pm Person 1 :

some big some small we deal with stress and problems on daily basis

4:03pm Taina

yes WE do and then we have fun .

4:03pm Person 1:

I don't know how to describe my pain to you,

I just went too far

I did

4:05pm Taina

We are all made of pain ...


You don't have to describe

I understand ,

when we have an objective we go ahead carrying our pain .

No comments:

Post a Comment