Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I found you I lost you I lost you I found you







Leather Bag I got for mommy in Cuba
H&M Super warm leopard print coat
Tights from winners ( my favorite !!! )
HUNTER BooTs

Clarisse with our broken paw puppy
Chris and Canucks Shirt that he wears all the time that the team is playing


I did that on my ideas book.

Poem by My friend wonder woman

VECA VALOIS

Lubrifica, menina.
Lubrifica que a vida é feita de fluidos.
Deixa e jorra o que lateja em você.
Lubrifica menina.
Lubrifica e enrijece, estremece,
...Amanhece o seu corpo sem a espera da aurora.
Não há ninguém por chegar
Nem cheiro de churros ao som de bom dia.
Recebe a si mesma, toca e ouve a campanhia,
Abre a sua porta e desfruta da inesperada companhia,
Você.
Dilata, menina.
Dilata e exala o bálsamo de sua vergonha.
Prepara o seu útero pra solidão.
Dilata, menina.
Dilata e enlouquece, enobrece
Termina a sua prece,
No seu templo o prazer é oração.
Lubrifica menina, lubrifica...
Deita e rola com a vida
Aproveita-se do beco - com ou sem saída
Você bem sabe que é de vai-e-vem que a vida se faz...

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSWC9MrFQfA



Anne Hathaway was wearing this dress at the Oscar ceremony and I looked at Chris and said how much I loved it and that it Looked like it was a Rubber dress. Next day I wake up, there is the dress, on the free news paper, on the Subway .
By the way I want this sparkling nail polish !

No comments:

Post a Comment