Saturday, November 24, 2012

A winner a friend


Life gifted me with magical friends, Justin is a little star that fell into my journey, he is an artist and a blue soul a fish, Film Director, Photographer , actor human and talent, his Documentary
 "  Let's make Lemonade "  ( Watch thriller here; )

describes the magic Journey of the LEMON BUCKET ORCHESTRA , a Toronto based band that in my opinion is one of the best musical movements in the city, where the audience really emerges in a dance forever jump and enjoy the interaction, music x dance x feel the magic moment 
I got my extra large smile of happiness for my buddy that won enRoute film festival
*** the girl in red pants is the sexy editor =*
BEST DOCUMENTARY and PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD !!!
Love for my talented angels
Vintage  Dress From Brasil, film style <3 b="b">





No comments:

Post a Comment