Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black and Red and a musical !!!

Doctor martens ... I feel officially ogre! I had an audition on Friday for a musical called " ODYSSEY " Greek poem written by Homer in the end of the 8th Century B.C. , and I used the boots for the first day of tests, I also wore this black outfit to sing " All the things you are " and " All of me " , the boots gave me luck, the producer for the musical was wearing the same boots but hers had magic pink flowers in it !!!
The second day of tests was one of the best days of my life, ( I used to say that a lot when I was a kid ) 5 hours of dancing and singing and I AM IN !!!! I couldn't be happier in the end of 2012 that tried to melt my heart here and there ... This is going to lead me to the path of MUSIC THEATRE action ! I am excited that will be my change to know if this is what I really mega wanna do !
To complete myself with more happiness my mom , same person who gave me the boots, gave me this mega cute ring I am in love with cause it goes mega well with my little silver ring that I got at the Montreal Jazz Fest this past summer
Everything feels good, even the super cold weather here in Torontoland
Oh well
Seasons change ....
Before and after of my lion hair auuuuu
Bangs = lots of work grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment