Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My favorite Dancing shows from 1989


Inspiration to write comes from maybe silence, but for sure feelings of craziness, hallucination, love ... a good writer you love so much you would tattoo their name ...
This childhood memories in a day that was a bit hard in the morning to wake up , I looked at my old dancing shoes from when I was born hehe ... "strawberries" childhood memories ... There was always a strawberry around me ...

brought me to her ...

“The mystery of human destiny is that we are fated, but that we have the freedom to fulfill or not fulfill our fate: realization of our fated destiny depends on us. While inhuman beings like the cockroach realize the entire cycle without going astray because they make no choices.”
Clarice Lispector, Passion according to G.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment