Monday, June 27, 2011

My favorite one of all the crazy fellings I discovered in this life, is that you can do anything you want ! ... passion that controls you




Thiago Souza - Piano , Digue Braga - Guitar , Donny Milwalkee - Drums , Darren Moore - Flute/ Saxophone , Sam Morton - Bass




b




I went to bed at 4 am after cooking all the food I wanted for the BBQ, right after all. I woke up earlier than any other Sunday morning since long time ago.
Finished my cooking happy and went to Humber to meet the boys there.
Rehearse before the show, Humber is far, run back home, get ready ...
Go to the Park ...
It feels like I am singing in my backyard, that's what Christie pits Park feels like for me, and all that happy Latin community, and my friends, my band with super young musicians that are so good so good that I forget to sing because I start listening to the pretty music they are playing.
My dad in front of the stage dancing with my friends and mom.
WoW there is the Sun we were waiting for ....
It's the last Song ...
One more One more One more...
no...
we have to go ...
Booooo
BBQ, we deserve it...
I want more <3

No comments:

Post a Comment