Thursday, April 14, 2011

TIM BURTON the creative process .





Comic Book Store ! Me and my lovely Rorschach from WATCHMEN

Relationship birthday is sooooo much fun ! I don't understand how couples can stay home on a super day ! Chris and I went to TIFF Bell Light Box ! The new super huge place in Toronto, for movies and exhibitions ! It has a BLACKBERRY Lounge ( a bar full of blackberry chargers and drinks are $13 ... ) .
Toronto is always full of surprises I enjoyed the exhibition I was just a little disappointed that they didn't have any TIM BURTON T-shirts for sale ... grrrrrrr
Days are getting warm, I am ready for new fashion and colors. I am ready to free my feet!!!
They are tired of boots !
I watch the girls and we are ALL ready for summer !!!! ( or sun ... )






No comments:

Post a Comment