Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's or I want Flowers Day







I am still getting used to the New Valentine's " DAY - DAY "
In Brasil we celebrate it on June 12th.
Now in the end of the day I am just loving My only one orange/Pink rose, and my THE BEATLES RECORD 1962-1966 MADE IN JAPAN, that Chris got for me at TROPICALIA IN FURS in New York !!! aaa



It's just passed Christmas and My birthday and I am still celebrating + giving/receiving The Best Gifts . aaa




With the Gigfts celebrationSsS and bla bla bla... also extra weight, eating forever like a Monster, a veggie Monster .


Chris Allergic to Lactose and everything else that's Delicious is helping me ...



We watched Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain that I've watched at least 20 times before but never on the Big Screen, Magic hehe .


No comments:

Post a Comment