Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cuban Diary in Toronto Still.

A menina

Nice to meet you , this is my song . I mean , the name of it .

I am home, I bought sunscreen and today is mom's Day .

I really hope you can read Portuguese because my mom said these beautiful words and I have to share it

MAE NAO TEM SEXO, ELAS GRITAM, CHORAM, SE DESCABELAM, RIEM, EMOCIONAM, ELAS ATE QUE SAO NORMAIS, UMA COISA E CERTA, TODAS SAO FARINHA DO MESMO SACO, DO MESMO DEUS, HUMANAS, A ESTAS FIGURAS ANDROGINAS O MEU AMOR, O MEU RESPEITO, ETA COISA BOA QUE E MAMAE

Linda te amo .

I am very anxious but no, wait I think that actually I am okay . I am checking google earth and watching the Island, We are going to a Caribbean Island and I will shoot the first music video of my life , is it a dream ??? ho ho hO

Answer = Nao Taina .

No comments:

Post a Comment